Shipping and returns
Adress for all returns: ul. Planty 7, 05-080 Izabelin C, POLAND
[DELIVERY METHODS AND COSTS]
- The Customer shall bear the costs of delivery of ordered products to the place of destination.
- The products shall be delivered to the provided address anywhere in the European Union. Fees for product delivery are indicated in the panel and in the e-mail message confirming acceptance of the order.
- The Seller offers the following product delivery methods:
- courier service.
- Order completion time is up to 14 business days from the moment when payment for ordered goods is credited to the Seller’s account (or, in the case of payment by credit card, from the receipt of positive payment authorisation) or up to 21 business days (in the case of custom orders; about which the Seller will inform the Customer immediately).
[RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT]
- The provisions set forth in this Article constitute powers granted exclusively to a Customer who is a Consumer.
- The Consumer has the right to withdraw from a contract concluded with the Seller within 14 days from the day on which the parcel is received, without the need to state a reason for withdrawal.
- A statement of withdrawal from the contract may be submitted by the Customer by means of a contract withdrawal form available at the end of these terms of service, sent by post to the following address: ul. Planty 7, 05-080 Izabelin, Poland, and to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Submitting the statement of withdrawal from the contract without using the form does not influence the effectiveness of the withdrawal. In order for the statement to be effective, it must be sent prior to the expiry of the time limit mentioned above.
- The Seller shall immediately confirm acceptance of the statement of withdrawal from the contract by e-mail (to the address provided when placing the order).
- The Consumer must return ordered products within 14 days from the date of sending the statement of withdrawal from the contract to the Seller.
- Should the statement of withdrawal from the contract be sent, the contract is deemed invalid.
- The Consumer shall bear all direct costs of returning ordered products.
- The Consumer shall bear liability for damages for any diminished value of the goods where this diminished value results from using the goods in a manner exceeding beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functionality of the goods, such as cleaning costs, component repair costs, label replacement costs. In order to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods, the Consumer must handle and check the goods in the same way as they would be able at a brick and mortar shop.
- The Seller shall immediately, within 14 calendar days after receiving the statement of withdrawal from the contract at the latest, return all payments made by the Consumer, including product delivery costs (excluding additional costs associated with the delivery method selected by the Consumer other than the cheaper standard delivery method offered by the Shop), to the Consumer. The Seller shall return the payments using the same payment method as was used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer expressly agreed to another payment method.
- The Seller may withhold the return of payments received from the Customer until they have received the Product back or until the Consumer has supplied proof that they have sent it back.
- The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply to:
- service contracts, if the enterprise fully performed the service against express consent of the Consumer, who was informed prior to the commencement of service delivery that they will lose the right to withdraw from the contract once the service has been delivered,
- in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract
- contracts the subject of which is a non-prefabricated item produced according to the Consumer’s specifications or used to satisfy their custom needs,
- in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf-life,
- contracts the subject of which is an item delivered in sealed packaging, which cannot be returned after the packaging is opened due to health or hygiene reasons, provided that the packaging has been opened after its delivery,
- in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items,
- in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the sales contract, and the delivery of which may take place only after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no control,
- in which the Consumer has expressly requested that the entrepreneur come to him to make urgent repairs or maintenance; if the entrepreneur provides additional services other than those requested by the Consumer, or provides items other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract with regard to additional services or items,
- in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery,
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts,
- concluded through a public auction,
- for the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental, gastronomy, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the contract indicates the day or period of service provision, for the provision of digital content that does not are recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the Consumer’s express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing him/her by the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.